Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Uni Almost Finished

With my degree almost complete, the job hunt begins. I went in to the careers centre the other day and chatted to the lady there. She gave me some ideas about approaching companies and making contacts. I also updated my resume and started applying for a few jobs. I got a response from GHD in Newcastle and they gave me a phone interview. After some tricky questions they said that they were looking for someone more in the area of project management and that I seemed like I was more interested in design. They said they would pass on my resume. It was an interesting interview though. The hardest questions are the most general ones. Like describe a problem and how you solved it.
On another note here's a problem I have not solved fully yet. My right arm has been quite sore for a while now. Hopefully when I see the doctor he will have some good advice. Damn RSI.

No comments: